Welcome to Washington Crossing Inn
The Washington Crossing Inn’s traditional colonial-style structure, featuring a faithfully preserved 1817 home, provides an elegant backdrop for your most celebrated of occasions. Ideal for business lunches or dinner with family and friends, afternoon and evening dining at Washington Crossing Inn offers a relaxing atmosphere, scenic views, and a seasonal menu created by our Executive Chef. We use the freshest ingredients available to create intense, flavorful continental cuisine with an American flair. The warm glow of our numerous fireplaces, classic yet cozy atmosphere, and lush outdoor Secret Garden and patio areas can offer the perfect setting for everything from your exchange of vows to hosting an unforgettable reception under the stars. Let us turn your special day into a historic event.
- Seasonal menus prepared with fresh and local ingredients
- Thoughtfully selected wine list
- Sunday Brunch
- Outdoor dining in our Secret Garden
- Outdoor Garden Patio bar complete with 50″ LCD TV
- Host private events where up to 180 people can join in your celebration